The IBEX Team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business. The health and safety of the visitors and exhibitors who choose to attend IBEX 2021 is our #1 priority.
We ask that everyone in attendance mutually agree to a duty of care to try to protect each other from any illnesses. To accomplish this and have a safe show for all we request that everyone in attendance at IBEX 2021 share the responsibility for keeping everyone safe by wearing a mask whether you have been vaccinated or not.
Last Updated: August 24, 2021
Prior to Arriving at IBEX
- Complete a self-assessment to confirm you are symptom free. If you are sick, please stay home. Refer to the CDC’s Covid-19 Self- Checker Tool here
- We encourage all visitors to register prior to arriving at IBEX to limit on-site contact
- Your Express Pass will be emailed to you a week before IBEX. Please print this and bring it with you to expedite the badge printing process and limit your contact in registration
- Check your airline’s safety protocols and be prepared to follow their requirements
- Keep in mind UBER and other transportation methods do still require masking, including in Florida
On-site at IBEX
- We respectfully request all IBEX attendees wear a mask whether you have been vaccinated or not. Masks will be provided at IBEX registration for your safety and convenience.
- Touchless badge pick-up with prior registration and Express Pass
- Traffic flow management with exhibit hall entrances and exits
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the convention center
- Frequent handwashing encouraged
- Social distancing in all seminar rooms and all surfaces will be disinfected between each seminar
- Avoid handshakes and hugs as greetings and be sensitive to other individuals comfort levels with contact
- Added health and safety signage with current safety protocols and requirements
- IBEX Event Mobile App to access show details including exhibitors, schedule of events, education conference schedule, and other event information
Cleaning at the Tampa Convention Center
Tampa Convention Center has announced that it has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Tampa Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
To achieve GBAC STAR™ accreditation, Tampa Convention Center was required to demonstrate compliance with the program’s 20 core elements, which range from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and emergency preparedness and response measures. Learn more about GBAC STAR accreditation at www.gbac.org.
Measures included as part of the TCC’s GBAC Star Accreditation:
- Frequent sanitation and disinfectant of all restrooms
- Continuous cleaning of all touch points
- Overnight cleaning in the exhibit halls
- MERV 8 pre-filtration and MERV 13 inline filtration systems are used throughout the Tampa Convention Center