If you are a boatbuilder or boat manufacturer IBEX is for you. You make up the largest segment of our total attendance and our exhibitors are at IBEX to see you! Get started finding out about the exhibitors and new products you’ll see this year – visit the 2018 Exhibitor List
and be sure to enter relevant keywords for quick searching.
650+ Total Exhibits
Our exhibits are packed with new products and solutions for you. The 2018 Exhibit Hall floor plan will show you all that IBEX offers:
- 3 Exhibit Halls
- Composites Pavilion
- Marina & Yard Pavilion
- Compliance, Standards, & Education Pavilion
- International Pavilions
- Outdoor Displays & Demos
- IBEX Docks
Networking & Education
We’ve elevated the networking experiences this year to include the following events you’ll be interested in:
- Electronics Pavilion Connected by NMEA 2000
- Sparks! A Night of Inspirational Boat Design Concepts, Powered by Pecha Kucha
- IBEX Special Session: Designing for Speed with panelists Nigel Irens, Michael Peters, Pete Melvin, Michael Reardon, and Donald Blount
- Vacuum Bagging Challenge
- Industry Breakfast, Keynote Address, & Innovation Awards
See the full line-up of networking events here.
Training for BoatBuilders
IBEX Super Sessions are full-day, comprehensive training the day before IBEX opens, Monday, October 1. Full schedule available here.
The IBEX Seminar Series on Tuesday–Thursday, October 2–4, offers specialized tracks with relevant industry topics for everyone at your company.
- Composites Methods & Materials
- Manufacturing Management & Policy
- Onboard Systems
- Marine Electrical Systems
View Seminar Packages and Pricing here.
We look forward to welcoming you to IBEX in October! Register here.