The Official IBEX 2013 Hotel Reservation Service is The Louisville Housing Bureau.
Booking your hotel stay at IBEX through our room block offers our attendees and exhibitors the best deals and keeps our costs down—which in turn is passed along to you in overall reduced show costs.
Book through the simple-to-use reservation website or with helpful and friendly local booking agents.
Please note: The Louisville Housing Bureau is the ONLY official housing company associated with The International BoatBuilders' Exhibition & Conference. While other may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show, and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
Directions and Parking
Parking at Kentucky Exposition Center
There are more than 19,000 parking spaces at the Kentucky Exposition Center (including temporary ones). For IBEX 2013 use Lot A (in front of the South Wings). The main entrance of IBEX will be in Hall B of the new South Wing.
View/download a Louisville map , with directions to the Kentucky Exposition Center.
The Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) provides RV parking for events held throughout the year. The RV lot offers 20- or 30-amp electrical service, water, disposal station, restrooms, and showers. During the Kentucky State Fair dry camping is available in Lot F for $10 per night.
View/download a KEC facility map , indicating the location of the RV lot (Lot F). IBEX is located in the South Wing in Halls ABC. See additional information below.
Daily Rates (Electric): $50
Primitive (No Hookups): $30
NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED EXCEPT POP-UP TENTS ON WHEELS
Making an RV Parking Reservation
Reservations can be made by sending a check or money order to:
Access Control Office
Kentucky Exposition Center
P.O. Box 37130
Louisville, KY 40233
- The check or money order should specify RV parking and state the event, dates, vehicle license number, and should be made payable to Kentucky Exposition Center.
- Reservations can also be made by calling (502) 367-5384. KEC accepts MasterCard and Visa.
- The deposit is one day’s rental which includes 20- or 30-amp electrical service, water service, and use of the disposal station. There are restrooms and shower facilities located in the RV lot.
- A confirmation card, information sheet and a map of the property will be sent after the deposit is received. Please bring the conformation card with you upon arrival.
- Reservations will be accepted one year in advance. However, reservations should be received at least one month prior to date of actual arrival. Confirmed reservations will be held for the day of arrival only. The reservation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Daily Shuttle Schedule
Check back for complete shuttle schedule